Tariff and Booking
At The Island Bear we have 3 en suite rooms - 1 twin and 2 doubles.
All rooms are priced at £100 per night for 2 people to include breakfast.
Single occupancy rates may be available - please use our contact form, to the right, to enquire.
We are open all year including all holidays.
Check-in is between 4pm and 6pm on the arrival date unless otherwise arranged.
Check-out is before 10am on the day of departure.
Luggage can be stored at The Island Bear if you arrive on the island early or are not leaving the island upon check-out
Before making a booking you will need to enquire about availability of the room/s you require for the date/s you require. This can be done by using our contact form, by email or telephone.
If you decide to go ahead and make a booking the following information will be required:
- Your full name and address, including telephone number and mobile in case we need to contact you whilst you are en route or here.
- Dates you will require your room/s, and the time you expect to arrive at The Island Bear.
- Your departure time.
- Your email address so that we can send confirmation of your booking.
- Your method of payment - To be able to confirm your booking we ask for a 25% deposit of your total accommodation charge.
Payment can be made by credit or debit card. There will be a small surcharge on the total charge if paying by credit card. (no surcharge for debit card payments)
Confirmation of your booking will be sent via email when payment of your deposit has cleared.
We ask that the balance of your account is settled the day before your departure.
A confirmed reservation constitutes a contract between the person making the reservation and The Island Bear Bed and Breakfast.
Our remote island location makes it necessary to have a strict cancellation policy:
- We reserve the right to make a full charge for any cancellation made within 21 days of arrival.
- If there is any curtailment of your stay within 21 days of arrival or during your stay you will be charged for the remaining nights.
- These charges will only apply if we are unable to re-let the room/s.
- For any cancellation made 21 days or more before the start date of your stay we will refund the deposit less a £5 administration charge.
We strongly recommend you arrange a holiday cancellation insurance policy, which should include cancellations due to adverse weather.